
I am trying to figure out where to find the best granola in the country. We have some great granola in Alabama. My favorite is from Cafe Louisa in the Cloverdale area. I prefer to buy it by the pound in a Ziplock bag rather than the fancy packaging from the bakery. I swear that it changes the taste.
Cafe Louisa is in an area of Montgomery which is somewhat eclectic. It is home to an independent theater that my husband and I used to frequent--the Capri. We were attending a screening of Military Brats: Our Journey Home. Although there are other military installations in Alabama, they chose to show the film in Montgomery. Montgomery is home to Maxwell Air Force Base which is best known for Air War College.
While waiting for my husband and a friend that was stationed at Maxwell, I needed a quick bite. I decided to explore the cafe across the street. I ordered yogurt and granola. I immediately fell in love. Not only is the granola wonderful, the ingredients, are local. Particularly the syrup.
Who makes your favorite granola?
No comments:
Post a Comment